As sometimes it happens that mistakenly you delete your important Whatsapp message. Then,
When You come to know that “you start worrying about that”. Maybe that was an important one and you will need that in the future.
Now, if so.
You don’t need to worried about your WhatsApp deleted messages. As now you can recover them easily.
How can we Recover Whatsapp Deleted Message?
One of the best ways to recover WhatsApp deleted messages is by taking a backup from iCloud and Google Drive and restoring it.
But this will be possible only when you have enabled a backup option in your WhatsApp.
So, if you didn’t have enabled backup option then you will not be able to recover your deleted messages.
How to Take a Backup of WhatsApp Chats?
Follow these steps one by one:
- To take a backup of WhatsApp chats, Go to settings then go to chats than just tap on chat backup.
- You will get different options there such as never, daily, weekly, and monthly.
- It totally depends on you, as you can take a manual back up on its own.
You can take the backup of your Android smartphone from Google Drive Account.
If you are an iPhone user then after visiting settings go to Chats and then go to Chat backup to take backup.
Here, you can select Auto Backup or take manual backup you can tap on Backup Now. Here your backup will be stored on iCloud.
Recovery from Cloud Backup
If a message is suddenly deleted on WhatsApp, then there is a chance that the backup of the message will be on the cloud backup(iCloud or Google Drive).
So here we provide the ways with which you can recover your deleted message on iPhone.
To recover first, you have to uninstall Whatsapp from your iPhone or Android and then reinstall it again. Then verify it with your Mobile Number.
After verifying your mobile number, then you will be asked that “you want to take a backup from your Cloud Backup”.
Well for android users their backup will be stored in Google Drive and for iPhone users, their backup will be in iCloud.
Just tap on it and restore it. You will get your deleted messages back.
After taking a backup, if you delete a message then you will not be able to take back up again.
Recovery from Local Backup
There is also a second method to recover WhatsApp deleted message and that is your Local Backup.
But this trick can only be used for Android Smartphones.
- To recover the deleted message go to your file manager.
- Then go to WhatsApp folder
- After that go to the Database folder
The Local backup of every WhatsApp File is saved in your Phone Database folder.
- Here, select msgstore.db.crypt12 file and then rename it with msgstore_BACKUP.db.crypt12.
This will be the latest backup file that your phone take.
You will see many files there just like this format – msgstore-YYYY-MM-DD.1.db.crypt12. These will be your older Whatsapp chats.
- After that, you have to open Google Drive in your Android smartphone.
- Then you will see three vertical lines. Just click or tap on that menu. After that go to Backup.
- Delete WhatsApp backup here,
- After that uninstall WhatsApp and again install it.
- When you will set up WhatsApp, Then it will ask you to restore your chats from Local Backup.
- Then just tap on restore.
And your deleted message and chat will be restored.
Now as per your needs or ease you can use any of the two methods to recover your WhatsApp deleted message.
I know How it felts when we mistakenly delete our important Whatsapp message.
But now you don’t need to care about this as we have shared the two best ways to recover WhatsApp deleted message.
I hope you like this blog. And if you really like this blog post then do share with your family members and friends too.
Ask your Questions in Comment Box. And Help us to make this more informative. THANK YOU…
To keep updated yourself with our latest blogs on tech information, games. Then, subscribe to our push notifications. To get notified, when a new blog gets published.
You can Also Follow Us Here
Here you will get the regular updates of our newly released blog:
VISIT US AGAIN
YOU ARE MOST WELCOMED