If you want to use WhatsApp on a computer or Laptop. Then the WhatsApp web is the best and easy way to use WhatsApp on a computer or Laptop.
Here, I will tell you how to use WhatsApp on PC.
Basic Requirements to use Whatsapp on a computer or Laptop.
Here, are some necessary things that you just need to use Whatsapp on a computer or Laptop through WhatsApp web. Here is the list:
- An Android phone or an iPhone that has a working rear camera.
- Laptops or desktop computers with any modern web browser like Google Chrome.
- A working Internet connection in your smartphone and PC also.
- The updated latest version of WhatsApp.
WhatsApp Web Work
The web version of WhatsApp does not have all the features as the mobile app. In fact, it can not work without a mobile app.
In short, what is happening on your phone is a clone or a mirror. If a message comes to your phone, you will see it in the Whatsapp web If your phone does not have any messages because there is no active connection or it is off, then you will not be able to see it in the Whatsapp web.
How to set up Whatsapp on a computer or Laptop
After fulfilling all the requirements, then installing Whatsapp web such an easy work.
Open any browser on your PC(Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, etc)
And search for web.whatsapp.com. Then this will appear on your screen. And click on Whatsapp Web.
On your Whatsapp mobile app
Tap the menu> Whatsapp web to start a QR code reader.
You need to point your phone’s rear camera to the QR code on your PC screen.
As soon as Whatsapp will read QR code, he will connect the phone to the PC. In one stroke, the WhatsApp web and WhatsApp mobile will sync.
These are the steps. that you have to follow to use Whatsapp on your Pc using Whatsapp Web.
Things you can do with WhatsApp web
- You can use your keyboard to type messages.
- You can download any media (audio, video, pdf, etc.,.) directly on your PC.
- As in mobile, you can also start a new conversation with any contact, or search for existing conversations in PC.
- You can view the contact info.
- Start a new group chat, talk in group chat, and see group information.
- Connect many computers to your phone and save them for the future. You can remotely disconnect any browser from your phone.
- Get desktop alerts and sounds or mute.
- Share photos and videos, documents, and contacts.
- Send emoji, GIF, and stickers, as well as voice notes.
- See Whatsapp Status updates from any contact.
- Select multiple messages and clear messages.
- Reply, forward, star, or delete messages.
- You can change your profile from PC also.
Things you can not do with the Whatsapp Web
- You can not send a Whatsapp broadcast.
- Will not be able to make WhatsApp Voice calls or make WhatsApp video calls.
- You can not post new Whatsapp status updates
- Also. you will not be able to share the map or your current location.
- You can not change media download settings, so all photos and videos sent for you are automatically downloaded.
- You can not use two browsers at the same time. Where you can add many browsers / pc to your phone, you can only use one at a time.
- Settings are restricted to notifications via the WhatsApp web and chat wallpapers.
How to use multiple WhatsApp accounts
Some people have two separate numbers associated with the different Whatsapp accounts. You can still use them both on one PC.
To do this, you will need to open the Whatsapp web in two different browsers, such as Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox.
Alternatively, you can open the Whatsapp web in a secret window, but it will be logged out after an hour.
More about Whatsapp web
In WhatsApp web, You are more limited than the phone WhatsApp. Then why we use the Whatsapp Web?
If you want to chat with someone long, typing on the keyboard is easy.
In fact, WhatsApp web also works with widespread businesses, and you will be happy to hear that you can take care of many customers through it.
You can also use the keyboard shortcuts. The two most useful to remember are Ctrl + Shift + [to go to the previous chat, and Ctrl + Shift +] to move to the next chat.
And last but not the least
How to log out of the WhatsApp web
If you are using WhatsApp Web on your own computer, then it is okay to stay logged in even when you are done. It’s convenient.
But, if you are using it on someone else’s computer, then it’s best to log out after you are done. It’s always best to do this both on the computer and your mobile app.
To log out of WhatsApp Web, go to Menu > Log out.
If you want to log out of WhatsApp Web from all devices that your phone is connected to, go to Menu > WhatsApp Web > Log out from all devices.
Now all done…
If you have any queries related to WhatsApp web you can comment below:
You can also suggest to us the Topics on which you want a piece of complete information or Tutorials.
We are HAPPY TO HELP you.
You can follow us on different social platforms here:
Facebook Page: Facebook account
Instagram Page: Instagram Account
Pinterest Page: Pinterest Account
LinkedIn Account: Linkedin Account
Twitter Account: Twitter Account